昼夜思想

7.07.2012

小小羊儿上学记

My boy has finally decided to kick off his schooling life. MM was so tension over the week before sending him to his new school, she keeps pray for him each and every single night. 

MM:"Amos 长大罗,要上学了!学校好好玩哦!有小朋友,有老师,有playground,有ABC,有故事和唱歌.....不要哭,主耶稣和Amos一起,等一下妈妈回来载你哦!" x100times
(重复告诉他,做好心理建设)

Finally, the BIG day had came...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


20120627 @7:30am Amos on his bed:"mm,baby?我要找baby!" (his brother had went out with dd earlier to grandma's house)
Afterwards he is willing to change the school's uniform and brush his teeth after morning prayer. Thank God.
20120627 @8:00am Cheers!! I am going to school today! 


20120627 @8:05am Drink milk in the car 
Praise God for his good mood and good weather today!

20120627 @8:20am In front of his classroom, guiding him where to put his bag and shoes

  
20120627 @8:25am: Hesitate to enter his classroom, nagging until I walked in with him. 
                                He was attracted by the animal carpet on the floor.

20120627 @8:35am Playground time! He just ran around & look for people to play with.

With his classmates! First indian girl is a very friendly and talkative girl, keep leading him to play around; the boy after him is gonna be his 'best friend' in the school! lol!

20120627 @9:00am Toilet & Snack time; refused to sit with his classmates.
20120627 @9:30am Singing time

(pic.1) "elephant..elephant.."

(pic.2) "The more we get together..together..together.."

(pic.3&4) keep checking if mm is still around
(pic.5) enjoy singing...after few songs he walked to me and said :"mm, abc song". Then I asked him to tell teacher he wants to sing ABC song. He really go and tell teacher then they sang it for him. LOL!


20120627 @9:45am Story telling time.
But he refused to sit with friends and listen to the story, just walked around and played, then even sit under the table. But I knew he did listened.

20120627 @10:00am Drawing & Coloring time; and, mm was trying to 'disappear'.
(pic.4&5)I walked out, he din't realise

(Pic.1&2&3)After 10mins come back to check him, he was disturbing his friends ><"
He dint' see me and I walked away again with smiles on my face. 

20120627 @10:30am 

(pic 4) Runs out of class to the toilet with friend, chasing and again din't notice I was just a gate away, shooting photos outside of the gate.

(pic.2) He ran to another class then come back to ask his friend to follow him.
(pic. 3) took his friend's shoes and ask him to put on
(pic. 4) then the teacher came out and his friend quickly ran into his class. LOL!!!

20120627 @11:30am ops! He saw me and I was playing 'now you see, now you no' with him. :p 
(Everytime when he saw these pictures of crying, he laugh loudly for himself!)
20120627 @12:15am Time to say "byebye", we will come back next week!
(Face was black because he said:" I want 'hao hao' to go back with me".  OMG!)

20120627 @12:30am Just to reward him with some fries and hope he ends his first schooling day happily. :) 


Well done son!


* Photos arranged by Stella Goh, his best ever xiao-yi! 

后记:These pics was taken during his orientation day, he was formally started schooling on 2 Jul. He had done very well for his first week, only cried once when I refused to go into the class with him. He wants me to accompany him into his class every morning, then I will wait for 5-10mins until he mingled around with friends. Teacher said he only asked where is mommy, then he will tell teacher "等一下MM 回来". Whenever he saw my car coming into the school's boundary, I can read his lips saying: 妈妈回来了!


My good boy! :) 


Praise the Lord!!!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you Amos!
This MM paparazzi,u should wear mask cover your face.lol

Xjiu

+_c said...

Thanks XJiuJiu! :)

QiaoEr said...

你不用担心了,Amos 很棒!学校操场很大!羡慕。

Catherine said...

finish reading, i also feel like crying...hahahaha...:p

poor Amos, but is a sign he is growing up!! MM need to let go le...:p

Amos is a good and brave boy!! jia you !! :p

+_c said...

er..yep,we both like their field/playground,one of the main reason this kindies was chosen.
another thg I like abt is they never use air cond at all, all classrooms are open air and brightly shining with sunlight every morning. I like the environment & smiles on teachers' faces. :)

+_c said...

cat,thanks for the 'feel' :)

in fact, i really think every child will tells you what they need/want,be it physically or mentally. We adult have to detect the signals & fulfil their needs on time. As long they were satisfied, then they will enjoy every moment in every stage.(to answer you&meihua on our last chat after ponder for some time) :)

sicy said...

I didn't see "hao hao" in your pictures~

+_c said...

The one i mentioned is gonna b his 'best friend'