或许每颗心都有个难落土的根,埋藏着那不见影原始的童贞,或许每个梦都深似血脉的泪痕,牵动每个赤子的灵魂....
lovely Valentino!! :p :D
恭喜。
hello 信恒!
i luv u too~
Congratulation...
我眼淚有股想奪眶而出的感覺。。。。呵呵
這名字大家覺得如何?其實比較喜歡繁體字的"恆"。還在苦惱英文名字,有何高見拜託拜託留言yu喔!
Valentino! no need to think. :p baby already give u hints, he want this name! haha :p
不要傻啦!快點幫忙想!!有沒有好的聖經人物名字start with B 的?
波阿斯
Sounds match to the date he was born,I like this character also. But prob is,hard to pronounce, I also donna how to read haha
Boazshould be quite easy to pronounce~
千千萬萬給那些做作的英文名字,會害到他。Btw, 打算從A開始,一直到。。。。D? 哈哈
Ano先生?小姐?你是谁?怎样的英文名才算是做作的呢?
Anson,how to pronounce?Bo-x? Bo-ax? Search thru google,no one seems to called this name hahaIf cant find good name with B, Other preferences would be Moses, Aaron, Isaac. Tell your preference!Btw, malay translate is Kok Xin Hern.
Benjamin!
Mr Choo hates Benjamin hahhahaha
M/s Anonymous, apparently you are from SGC~
Ano, why Mr Choo hates Benjamin??Sicy, i like this name!!
King Saul and Apostle Paul are both from the tribe of Benjamin!
I also don prefer Benjamin personally..Haha, but thanks Sicy!We're looking for name with two sound like 'Amos'.Ok, can u guys give some opinion, which combination sounds comfortable to you? And match Xin Hern's face?1) Isaac Kok2) Moses Kok3) Aaron Kok4) Caleb Kok
Aaron Kok lor, sure "famous" ah!
5) Jason Kok
Sicy, I'm thinking aft 10 or 20 years later no one will know that famous Aaron Kok anymore gua..hopefully!
Aaron Kok
OK!承你贵言 :)
so what is the final decision ?
Caleb Kok Xin Hern. :)
Post a Comment
29 comments:
lovely Valentino!! :p :D
恭喜。
hello 信恒!
i luv u too~
Congratulation...
我眼淚有股想奪眶而出的感覺。。。。呵呵
這名字大家覺得如何?其實比較喜歡繁體字的"恆"。還在苦惱英文名字,有何高見拜託拜託留言yu喔!
Valentino! no need to think. :p baby already give u hints, he want this name! haha :p
不要傻啦!快點幫忙想!!有沒有好的聖經人物名字start with B 的?
波阿斯
Sounds match to the date he was born,I like this character also. But prob is,hard to pronounce, I also donna how to read haha
Boaz
should be quite easy to pronounce~
千千萬萬給那些做作的英文名字,會害到他。
Btw, 打算從A開始,一直到。。。。D? 哈哈
Ano先生?小姐?你是谁?
怎样的英文名才算是做作的呢?
Anson,how to pronounce?
Bo-x? Bo-ax? Search thru google,no one seems to called this name haha
If cant find good name with B, Other preferences would be Moses, Aaron, Isaac. Tell your preference!
Btw, malay translate is Kok Xin Hern.
Benjamin!
Mr Choo hates Benjamin hahhahaha
M/s Anonymous, apparently you are from SGC~
Ano, why Mr Choo hates Benjamin??
Sicy, i like this name!!
King Saul and Apostle Paul are both from the tribe of Benjamin!
I also don prefer Benjamin personally..Haha, but thanks Sicy!
We're looking for name with two sound like 'Amos'.
Ok, can u guys give some opinion, which combination sounds comfortable to you? And match Xin Hern's face?
1) Isaac Kok
2) Moses Kok
3) Aaron Kok
4) Caleb Kok
Aaron Kok lor, sure "famous" ah!
5) Jason Kok
Sicy, I'm thinking aft 10 or 20 years later no one will know that famous Aaron Kok anymore gua..hopefully!
Aaron Kok
OK!
承你贵言 :)
so what is the final decision ?
Caleb Kok Xin Hern. :)
Post a Comment